Your special day
Relax. We’ve got this.
Each bride has a unique vision of what she wants and we have the honour of playing a role in helping achieve it. At A Fine Fit Catering, our team wants to work with you to ensure the wedding reception experience will reflect your style and personality and the food will be a fond memory for years to come! With over ten years of experience of every type of wedding, from private backyard affairs to public venues like the Courthoure Hotel, you can feel confident that we can take your dreams and make them a reality.
Take a look at the wedding and appetizer menus to get some ideas, but feel free to add your own requests to the mix. Allow us to work with you to pick a menu that fits your style and personality! Depending on the time of year of your special day, we are eager to incorporate seasonal fruits and vegetables along with local meats and cheeses. We will also be happy to assist you in any planning of your special day. From timing to food amounts, our experience will put you at ease as we sort out each detail along the way.
On your wedding day, our team will cover all set-up of food, serving and clean-up while you relax and enjoy the love of your life and the company of your closest friends and family
Please review our policies below. Give us a call or send an email and let’s start planning your dream wedding today!
Wedding & Rehearsal Dinner Policies
- In order to secure your date, a non-refundable deposit of $500 is required.
- A final guest count is required 1 month prior to the event in order for proper preparations to be made.
- Meals are typically served buffet style, however family style is offered upon request.
- There will be a $100.00 travel fee per catering vehicle (we will likely only need one vehicle, or two for weddings of over 150 guests) for out of City limits locations.
- We are happy to provide dinnerware, glassware and table cloths to serve up to 40 people. Ideal for small rehearsal dinners and intimate weddings. Pricing available upon request.
Preferred method of payment are cheque, cash or e-transfer. I accept credit card payments but there is a 3.5% charge.