EventFall Harvest Class I
After a summer away from classes and a busy August doing weddings, we are back with a new virtual class to celebrate the fall harvest! With kale, garlic, onions, rutabaga, and thyme fresh from the garden, a mouth-watering flank steak recipe that you will want to make again and again, and my favourite rum sauce for stuffed apples, we’ll be whipping up some deliciousness together that connects us to the earth while delighting the senses. Grab a friend or family member and make it a cooking party!
- Kale salad with white balsamic and honey vinaigrette, golden raisins and toasted almonds
- Marinated flank steak over caramelized onion and blue cheese, with whipped thyme infused rutabaga
- Stuffed baked apples with candied pecan and caramel rum sauce
How it Works
- About 5-6 days before the class begins I will send out an email to all registrants that will include:
- List of ingredients needed and a recipe booklet to print off
- Instructions for preparation and any specifiic equipment needed
- A link to the Zoom meeting (you’ll require a FREE account with Zoom)
- The class will begin at 3:30pm EST but the Zoom “room” will open around 3pm to ensure time for technical glitches to get ironed out with both host and attendees. This is also a good time to get any last minute preparations ready!
- Attendees should try to have a monitor or at least a tablet to view the class on. A phone is not recommended as it will be too small to see much with. Although not required, we do recommend using a camera as it will improve the overall experience for everyone!
- Attendees will be able to interact freely throughout the class with the instructor but should limit convo with one another to the chat (this can be felt out though. If it’s not too crazy then feel free to speak with one another freely outside of the chat function)
- Following the completion of the class, a video recording of the evening will be sent out to all attendees, allowing for re-creation of various courses on your own.
- Enough food will be prepared to generously feed a family of 4.
- The cost is $40 (etransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org) or $42 via Paypal (button below) per household. Once payment is received your spot is confirmed!
- Please send a separate email with your name and email address to ensure I have your contact info as sometimes e-transfers don’t provide this information.