November 29, 2019 @ 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm
America/Thunder Bay Timezone
A Fine Fit Catering Studio Kitchen
144 Evans St.
This November class will inspire you to entertain this season, breaking out of our usual ruts and trying something new! Each course will be a slightly different take on the familiar classics, to bring out our creative inner chefs. Featuring some late harvest goodies such as kale, rutabaga, beets and apples and some great local producers such as NorWest Maple Co., DeBruins Greenhouses and Prime Gelato. Enticing? Secure your seat by clicking the Paypal link below!
- Bruschetta two ways: mushroom with goat cheese and balsamic reduction, and grape tomato and basil on warm ciabatta
- Spanakopita with kale and fresh herbs, served with Greek yogurt tzatziki sauce
- Apple stuffed roasted pork tenderloin with spruce tips, wild rice and pecan pilaf, caramelized beets, whipped thyme infused rutabaga
- Pumpkin cheesecake roll with salted caramel Prime Gelato
Things to Note:
- Classes can fit 8 comfortably around the island but we do typically have 10 for a class (it just means two people have to sit on the ends of the island – they’ll get special treatment for taking one for the team ;)All classes come with a take-home booklet of recipes and tips from yours truly 🙂
- I am not licensed to serve alcohol but you are welcome to bring your own wine!
- If you registered but are unable to attend the class, please provide a 48 hr notice otherwise it might not be enough time to find a replacement. In such an event, please understand that I will charge 50% of the cost ($35). Emergencies and extenuating circumstances are always taken into consideration.
- Registration is not officially confirmed until payment has been received.
- Tickets are $70 and can be purchased by calling me (708-3509) or clicking below.
- Any gift certificate, regardless of value, can be used toward a class!
Bruschetta topped with fresh Debruins grape tomatoes and basil
Please follow and like us: