This year’s crops have produced a bountiful harvest – so why not a second class this month, making the most of all that comes from the earth! We’ll be enjoying more of locally sourced foods in new and creative ways. Join me as we indulge in rich flavours and delectable tastes that will sure to delight! The best part? You get to reproduce everything we make on your own with the recipes and handy tips throughout the evening! So sign up below or drop an email and secure your seat.
- Shaved root vegetable salad over arugula with crispy pancetta and parmesan curls
- Thai pumpkin soup
- Cider roasted chicken accompanied by wild mushroom risotto and maple candied butternut squash
- All natural red velvet cake with lavender infused German buttercream
Things to Note:
- Classes can fit 8 comfortably around the island but we do typically have 10 for a class (it just means two people have to sit on the ends of the island – they’ll get special treatment for taking one for the team ;)All classes come with a take-home booklet of recipes and tips from yours truly 🙂
- I am not licensed to serve alcohol but you are welcome to bring your own wine!
- If you registered but are unable to attend the class, please provide a 48 hr notice otherwise it might not be enough time to find a replacement. In such an event, please understand that I will charge 50% of the cost ($35). Emergencies and extenuating circumstances are always taken into consideration.
- Registration is not officially confirmed until payment has been received.
- Tickets are $70 and can be purchased by calling me (708-3509) or clicking below.
- Any gift certificate, regardless of value, can be used toward a class!