After a busy summer of weddings and some down time with the family, I am back at it and excited to start the cooking class season with a collection of new dishes to try. The first harvest class will have a very definite northern Ontario flair with locally sourced garden treats and some mouth watering trout. This will be a taste explosion in every course so sign up soon for this exciting evening of food, fun and flavours!
- Kale salad with white balsamic vinaigrette, golden raisins and toasted almonds
- Roasted corn chowder with cilantro and lime
- Seared trout with lemon and herb gremolata, accompanied by blueberry balsamic roasted beets and wild rice pilaf
- Apple galettes with maple caramel sauce and yogurt cream
Things to Note:
- Classes can fit 8 comfortably around the island but we do typically have 10 for a class (it just means two people have to sit on the ends of the island – they’ll get special treatment for taking one for the team ;)All classes come with a take-home booklet of recipes and tips from yours truly 🙂
- I am not licensed to serve alcohol but you are more than welcome to bring your own wine!
- If you registered but are unable to attend the class, please provide a 48 hr notice otherwise it might not be enough time to find a replacement. In such an event, please understand that I will charge 50% of the cost ($35). Emergencies and extenuating circumstances are always taken into consideration.
- Registration is not officially confirmed until payment has been received.
- Tickets are $70 and can be purchased by calling me (708-3509) or clicking below.
- Any gift certificate, regardless of value, can be used toward a class!