Please note: this class has been sold out!
The month of romance! What better way to celebrate than to share a 4-course meal together over a bottle of wine! This is my 5th year of offering a “Be My Valentine” menu and each year I try to change it up just a smidge – but I just can’t resist keeping the chocolate tart with strawberry coulis! So bring a special someone and join us as we create some delectable dishes together!
Oh and this year we are featuring Prime Gelato‘s fabulous sorbettos as a palette cleanser course.
- Grilled bacon wrapped peaches on a bed or arugula with citrus vinaigrette
- Sweet pepper and tomato bisque with pesto swirl and brie crouton
- Palette cleanser – Ginger Pear sorbetto by Prime Gelato
- Lemon thyme roasted chicken with morel mushroom baked risotto and roasted asparagus
- Dark chocolate tart with strawberry coulis, fresh berries and cream
Things to Note:
- Classes can fit 8 comfortably around the island. I have made exceptions for up to 10 people but this is typically for custom classes only.
- All classes come with a take-home booklet of recipes and tips from yours truly 🙂
- I am not licensed to serve alcohol but you are more than welcome to bring your own wine!
- If you registered but are unable to attend the class, please provide a 48 hr notice otherwise it might not be enough time to find a replacement. In such an event, please understand that I will charge 50% of the cost ($35). Emergencies and extenuating circumstances are always taken into consideration.
- Registration is not officially confirmed until payment has been received.
- Tickets are $70 and can be purchased by calling me (708-3509) or clicking below.
- Any gift certificate, regardless of value, can be used toward a class!