The month of romance! What better way to celebrate than to share a 4 course meal together over a bottle of wine! This is my 4th year of offering a “Be My Valentine” menu and each year I try to change it up just a smidge – but I just can’t resist keeping the chocolate tart with strawberry coulis! So bring a special someone and join us as we create some delectable dishes together!
- Smooth leek and potato soup with bacon and crouton
- Roasted beet salad over arugala and lemon and shallot dressing
- Palette cleanser – limone
- Lemon thyme roasted chicken with morel mushroom baked risotto and honeyed carrots
- Chocolate tart with strawberry coulis
Things to Note:
- Classes can fit 8 comfortably around the island. I have made exceptions for up to 10 people but this is typically for custom classes only.
- All classes come with a take home booklet of recipes and tips from yours truly 🙂
- I am not licensed to serve alcohol but you are more than welcome to bring your own wine!
- If you registered but are unable to attend the class, please provide a 48 hr notice otherwise it might not be enough time to find a replacement. In such an event, please understand that I will charge 50% of the cost ($32.50). Emergencies and extenuating circumstances are always taken into consideration.
- Registration is not officially confirmed until payment has been received.
- Tickets are $65 and can be purchased by calling me (708-3509) or clicking below using PayPal ($2 fee). And of course you can also use a gift certificate to attend as well. Limit of class is 8 (maaaybe 9) so don’t delay and book today!