I am excited to bring back my Eat Clean cooking class in the New Year! Enjoy a great menu featuring ‘Eat the Fish‘ , Veg-e-tate Market Garden, and Belluz among other local producers. Come and be inspired as we discuss the benefits of eating clean and prepare mouth-watering flavours that will help make those New Year’s resolutions stick 😉 Menu is naturally gluten and dairy free, and is made with fresh, whole foods.
Oh and this year we are featuring Prime Gelato‘s fabulous sorbettos as a palette cleanser course. Price per person is $70 including tax and gratuity.
- Southwest quinoa and roasted pepper salad
- Thai coconut curried butternut squash soup
- Sorbetto – by Prime Gelato
- White fish fillet with mango salsa, fennel slaw and wild rice pilaf
- Warm chocolate donut with dark chocolate ganache and coconut cream
Things to Note:
- Classes can fit 8 comfortably around the island. I have made exceptions for up to 10 people but this is typically for custom classes only.
- All classes come with a take-home booklet of recipes and tips from yours truly 🙂
- I am not licensed to serve alcohol but you are more than welcome to bring your own wine!
- If you registered but are unable to attend the class, please provide a 48 hr notice otherwise it might not be enough time to find a replacement. In such an event, please understand that I will charge 50% of the cost ($35). Emergencies and extenuating circumstances are always taken into consideration.
- Registration is not officially confirmed until payment has been received.
- Tickets are $70 and can be purchased by calling me (708-3509) or clicking below.
- Any gift certificate, regardless of value, can be used toward a class!