My June class is dedicated to vegan cooking! I am especially excited about this particular menu, as I will be teaching the sushi method and introducing Thai and Southwestern styles as well as featuring some great local producers! Fresh microgreens and early rhubarb will be some of the first fruits of the season offered. Register soon as spots fill quickly!
- California “sushi” rolls with Narrow Gate kimchi
- Ginger coconut broth with soba noodles and edamame
- Buffalo cauliflower and chickpea bowl with veg-e-tate microgreens
- Individual rhubarb galettes with Prime sorbetto
Things to Note:
- Classes can fit 8 comfortably around the island but we do typically have 10 for a class (it just means two people have to sit on the ends of the island – they’ll get special treatment for taking one for the team ;)All classes come with a take-home booklet of recipes and tips from yours truly 🙂
- I am not licensed to serve alcohol but you are more than welcome to bring your own wine!
- If you registered but are unable to attend the class, please provide a 48 hr notice otherwise it might not be enough time to find a replacement. In such an event, please understand that I will charge 50% of the cost ($35). Emergencies and extenuating circumstances are always taken into consideration.
- Registration is not officially confirmed until payment has been received.
- Tickets are $70 and can be purchased by calling me (708-3509) or clicking below.
- Any gift certificate, regardless of value, can be used toward a class!