[THIS CLASS IS SOLD OUT]
May’s class is tailored to honour our mothers. With ingredients like fennel, pistachios and Irish Cream, this menu is sure to please and inspire. Includes 4 courses, a take-home recipe book, plenty of demonstration and even some hands-on opportunities. Sign you and your mom or daughter up early to avoid missing out!
- Creamy carrot & fennel soup with watercress
- Italian bruschetta with tomatoes and fresh basil
- Pistachio-crusted stuffed chicken with barley pilaf and roasted asparagus
- Irish Cream tiramisu
Things to Note:
- Classes can fit 8 comfortably around the island. I have made exceptions for up to 10 people but this is typically for custom classes only.
- All classes come with a take-home booklet of recipes and tips from yours truly 🙂
- I am not licensed to serve alcohol but you are more than welcome to bring your own wine!
- If you registered but are unable to attend the class, please provide a 48 hr notice otherwise it might not be enough time to find a replacement. In such an event, please understand that I will charge 50% of the cost ($32.50). Emergencies and extenuating circumstances are always taken into consideration.
- Registration is not officially confirmed until payment has been received.
- Tickets are $65 and can be purchased by calling me (708-3509) or clicking below using PayPal ($2 fee). And of course you can also use a gift certificate to attend as well. Limit of class is 8 (maaaybe 9) so don’t delay and book today!
Delicious Italian bruschetta