A Fine Fit Catering has always prided itself on being a perfect “fit” for every dietary need – including, of course, gluten-free diets. Although there are a ton of amazing gluten-free recipes around, it never hurts to have just a few more on hand. Especially if you have a gluten-free member in the family or you yourself are gluten-free. So bring a friend and come out to a fun evening of cooking, learning, and, of course, indulging on some delicious gluten-free gourmet dishes!
- Rice Wraps with dipping sauce medley
- Quinoa tabouli salad
- Corn and roasted red pepper chowder with cilantro and lime
- Salmon en papilotte with julienne vegetables and butternut squash risotto
- Tropical pavlova with coconut cream and fruits or warm chocolate donut with coconut cream
Things to Note:
- Classes can fit 8 comfortably around the island. I have made exceptions for up to 10 people but this is typically for custom classes only.
- All classes come with a take home booklet of recipes and tips from yours truly 🙂
- I am not licensed to serve alcohol but you are more than welcome to bring your own wine!
- If you registered but are unable to attend the class, please provide a 48 hr notice otherwise it might not be enough time to find a replacement. In such an event, please understand that I will charge 50% of the cost ($32.50). Emergencies and extenuating circumstances are always taken into consideration.
- Registration is not officially confirmed until payment has been received.
- Tickets are $65 and can be purchased by calling me (708-3509) or clicking below using PayPal ($2 fee). And of course you can also use a gift certificate to attend as well. Limit of class is 8 (maaaybe 9) so don’t delay and book today!