A Fine Fit Catering has always prided itself on being a perfect “fit” for every dietary need – including, of course, gluten-free diets. Although there are a ton of amazing gluten-free recipes around, it never hurts to have just a few more on hand. Especially if you have a gluten-free member in the family or you yourself are gluten-free. This year we’re featuring a hearty main course that will surely satisfy the healthiest of appetites! Bring a friend and come out to a fun evening of cooking, learning, and, of course, indulging on some delicious gluten-free gourmet dishes!
Oh and this year we are featuring Prime Gelato‘s fabulous sorbettos as a palette cleanser course.
- Appetizer: Thai rice wraps with sweet chili and ginger soy dipping sauces
- Soup: Corn and roasted red pepper chowder
- Palette cleanser: Prime Sorbetto
- Main: Broiled flank steak with caramelized onion and blue cheese, roasted garlic whipped potatoes, green beans with lemon and pepper
- Dessert: Tropical pavlova with coconut cream and fruits
Things to Note:
- Classes can fit 8 comfortably around the island. I have made exceptions for up to 10 people but this is typically for custom classes only.
- All classes come with a take-home booklet of recipes and tips from yours truly 🙂
- I am not licensed to serve alcohol but you are more than welcome to bring your own wine!
- If you registered but are unable to attend the class, please provide a 48 hr notice otherwise it might not be enough time to find a replacement. In such an event, please understand that I will charge 50% of the cost ($35). Emergencies and extenuating circumstances are always taken into consideration.
- Registration is not officially confirmed until payment has been received.
- Tickets are $70 and can be purchased by calling me (708-3509) or clicking below.
- Any gift certificate, regardless of value, can be used toward a class!