For December, we are celebrating the flavours of the season as we prepare to entertain for Christmas, featuring some late harvest goodies such as kobacha squash and apples, maple syrup and foraged mushrooms. Each course will be a slightly different take on the familiar classics, to inspire our inner cook to get creative this holiday season!
- Mushroom bruschetta with goat cheese and balsamic reduction on warm ciabatta
- Gingered Kabocha squash soup
- Apple and sage stuffed pork tenderloin cranberry compote with wild rice and pecan stuffing, roasted brussels sprouts
- Maple mouse butter tart (oh baby!!)
Things to Note:
- Classes can fit 8 comfortably around the island. I have made exceptions for up to 10 people but this is typically for custom classes only.
- All classes come with a take-home booklet of recipes and tips from yours truly 🙂
- I am not licensed to serve alcohol but you are more than welcome to bring your own wine!
- If you registered but are unable to attend the class, please provide a 48 hr notice otherwise it might not be enough time to find a replacement. In such an event, please understand that I will charge 50% of the cost ($32.50). Emergencies and extenuating circumstances are always taken into consideration.
- Registration is not officially confirmed until payment has been received.
- Tickets are $65 and can be purchased by calling me (708-3509) or clicking below using PayPal ($2.30 fee). And of course you can also use a gift certificate to attend as well. Limit of class is 8 (maaaybe 9) so don’t delay and book today!